Large Scale Project Manager/Global Operations Support (m/w) | ALPLA
Large Scale Project Manager/Global Operations Support (m/w)Bundesland Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 1028238
Dieses Jobangebot ist vor 669 Tagen ausgelaufen
Large Scale Project Manager/
Global Operations Support (F/M)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / Project Management
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16.500 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 159 locations in 41 countries.
- You have full project responsibility for implementation and start-up of new plants:
- Support the development of business plans and assure their compliance
- Coordinate equipment availability on-time (infrastructure, machines, tools, material, master batches etc.) in cooperation with relevant departments (business unit, sales, packaging management etc.)
- Coordinate the task force support team
- Control capacities (machines, tools, equipment etc.) and optimize it continuously
- Review requested investments with Business Unit Manager
- Analyze results, KPIs and expenses and initiate corrective actions if necessary
- Support sales team in cost calculations for new technologies
- Initiate and implement ISBM & recycling related projects
- Ensure global operations support for plants (trouble shooting and mentoring)
- Provide training and information to ALPLA employees concerning Business Unit ISBM & recycling
Your competencies and qualifications
- Technical university degree and/or 2 to 3 years of work experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge in business administration would be of advantage
- Experience in project management
- Fluent written and spoken English and German skills
- Computer/IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and affinity for figures would be beneficial
- High flexibility and willingness to travel (30 to 40%)
- Good communication skills (regular meetings with customers)
What we offer
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Equality Act: Due to our legal obligation we have determined the minimum annual salary for this position to be 31.500 € gross. The actual payment will be based on the labour market and your work experience and qualifications.
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com