Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in Austria. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Supply Manager Austria on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full-time position will be based at our Innsbruck office.
- Visit the important hotels in an appointed region in Austria;
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within the appointed region;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com’s system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- You already have a work permit to work in Austria.
We offer you excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. Our compensation package in Austria consists of fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.
The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 1.900,- gross/month. Depending on skills and experience this can be negotiated.
Please be informed that we only accept applications via our website: http://grnh.se/42yanu1
The hiring company Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Austria. Booking.com (Osterreich) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager - Innsbruck. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Gastronomie / Hotellerie
Marketing / Design / Werbung / PR / Redaktion
Touristik / Reisebüro
Vertrieb / Handelsvertretung (Außendienst)
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|