Akademisch ausgebildete Tourismus-Mitarbeiter sind in der Branche gefragt. Ihre Karriere-Möglichkeiten sind vielfältig.
- Owns the end-to-end accounting of the fixed asset process: Approved budgets, actual cost accumulation and checks versus budget, asset activation and depreciation and amortization bookings incl. asset disposals.
- Is a key partner in the annual audits of fixed assets, both for US GAAP and Austrian statutory.
- preparation of documents and reconciliations covering the full spectrum of fixed assets
- Additions, disposals, depreciation, amortization, and GAAP to Stat adjustments, with all necessary back-ups.
- Prepares quarterly reconciliations of all fixed assets accounts, including Construction in Process.
- Reviews with Management on aging, open items, accounting issues.
- Advises operational users on the correct treatments of cost; Opex vs. Capex and useful asset lives/asset categorization.
- Owns the Oracle ERP processes around fixed assets, where necessary working with IT on resolving issues.
- Owns the 5 yearly fixed asset physical count process.
- Accounting qualification
- Solid book-keeping and fixed asset knowledge
- Ability to work self-sufficiently where needed relevant accounting/ERP experience
- Fluent English
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Ready to proactively learn
- Clear thinker, problem solving attitude
- Calm when working under tight deadlines/ flexibility for accounting period closes
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,574.86 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Professional Band.