Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed ... so GE Works.Required: Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of HungarySSCHU
Advanced Accountant – R2R
The R2R (Record to Report) Global Ops Finance Europe team supports closing of the books of GE’s affiliates across 31 countries in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. Services scope includes preparatory and closing activities in Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Commercial, Supply Chain, Other Asset and Liabilities, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany areas. This is a great opportunity to have a complex overview of accounting of global company.
Why you should join:
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- A wide variety of social clubs and communities such as: GE Volunteers, Working Parents, Women’s Network, HealthAhead
- GE supports language courses, professional trainings
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
- Great career-development opportunities
- Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
- Flexible working hours/home officeResponsibilities:
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local GE Businesses
- Validate and apply the appropriate accounting principles on unusual/non-routine transactions.
- Perform tie out and resolve disconnects on process related activities
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation, comments) according to the respective business deadlines
- Assist in monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P&L review and prepare variance analysis
- Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliation, open items are accurately closed
- Analyze process transactions and its potential financial impact
- Understand GE Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with GE regulations and principles, and confidentiality is respected in data handling when working with personal data and/or sensitive data
- Identifies opportunities in his/her job duties to simplify.
- Participate in accounting initiatives and projects for further improvement
- Support junior team members
- Maintain strong working relationship with the local operation and controllership team, and FP&A
- Support the statutory team providing details for preparation of statutory accounts for the respective GE Business
- Support to be provided to External and Internal auditors
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or man
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Solid Accounting experience in a multi-gaap environment
- First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC
- Understands the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Has technical skills required to complete everyday operational duties with minimal supervision.
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Compliance & controllership mindset
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.