Eine Auswertung der Daten unserer Jobplattform zeigt die meist gesuchten Jobkategorien in Tirol. Unter den Top 3 sind medizinische und soziale Berufe, Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung und Organisation sowie Einzel- und Großhandel.
Your are responsible for both Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier/ Distributor Development specifically for reUp parts. This includes working on supplier & distributor selection & qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers & distributors towards industrial standards of excellence for reUp parts.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Work with Lead Buyers & Service Product Line team on increasing product quality, reducing injection cost, delivering outstanding customer satisfaction, ensure regulatory compliance and optimized quality costs
- Act as an “go to” interface between reUp suppliers and internal departments, working closely with purchasing, SQE team, manufacturing, service product development and service engineering to solve problems and develop supply chain.
- Support commercial purchasing activities from a technical and quality perspective specifically for reUp parts
- Support the supplier release process and carry out evaluations for the areas of quality, manufacturing, technology and safety and the environment.
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements and processes, including technical regulations, and take on responsibility for supplier auditing
- Carry out the qualification of new suppliers & distributors and new purchased reUp parts
- Plan and control activities to minimize defect parts and quality costs and, if necessary, perform Root Cause Analysis and process supplier variation requests and notifications, participate in relevant quality boards.
- Actively influence the development of reUp suppliers, drive continuous improvement, work on the lifecycle of qualifications, and contribute to the improvement in on-time delivery
- Manage Supplier Quality Reviews and collaborate on the Supplier Scorecard.
- Intervene in make-or-buy decisions of individual reUp parts, help deproliferate current supply chain to dual source vs. multi-source
- Facilitate product development workshops with suppliers & internal reUp experts
- Technical and/or business degree or equivalent knowledge/skills acquired through relevant trainings & certifications and appropriate experience
- Excellent technical aptitude, complemented by strong business acumen, as well as influencing, negotiation and facilitating skills
- Experience in quality management and/or quality processes
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitating skills as well as good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management, analytical and strategy development skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams without disciplinary power
- Team player and quality-based mindset
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time in Europe and globally
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written), further language helpful
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.682,54 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.