Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
We are looking for an Assembly Engineer (m/f).
- Analysis and optimization of existing production processes in engine and unit assembly, test bench & paint area
- Planning and implementation of new technologies and assembly processes for current engines
- Planning, procurement & implementation of equipment such as torque tools, assembly fixtures & part presentation
- Technical interface to external companies such as equipment suppliers and engineering offices
- Design and supervision of investment projects.
- Creative Collaboration in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Consideration of quality and EHS aspects in all tasks
- Key contact between Assembly, Manufacturing, Engineering & Technology
- Proactive driving of productivity
- Technical education (Apprenticeship, HTL, etc.) with relevant professional experience in assembly
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or assembly
- Good CAD; especially CATIA, AutoCAD and MS Office skills
- Experience in working with Oracle ERP system
- project management and organizational skills
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Project Management certification required
- Experience in leading six sigma projects and lean workouts
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral and written in German and English
- Ability to act structured under high work pressure, manage multiple projects at once
- excellent analytical skills as well as technical creativity
- The workplace is Jenbach / Tyrol
- Work permit in Austria is a prerequisite for this position (non-EU citizens: please enclose the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2574,68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.