Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
- Service building facility management, including meeting room coordination, coordination of cleaning services, office materials etc.
- Build a strong network within the Jenbach assistant community
- Fully understand and execute admin and support processes within the Jenbacher business
- Provide dedicated office management and administrative support for a member of the senior leadership team, which requires the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information
- Build and maintain the department intranet website
- Organize, set-up and document business meetings at internal and external locations
- Ensure a lean office set-up with state of the art technology
- Able to build effective presentation decks from data provided, such as excel, tableau etc.- develop presentations, agendas, correspondence and memoranda and create level charts and reports using the Microsoft toolkit
- Responsible for the establishment of meeting ang agenda priorities, travel schedules and staff meetings within a very dynamic and global environment
- Prepare customer & general visitor support and coordinate event planning
- Responsible for contemporary document management and filing
Qualifications / Requirements
- Commercial education – Bachelor’s degree or comparable
- Highly motivated self-starter, ideally with experience in similar roles
- Solid computer skills, Microsoft office package, as well as state of the art communication tools, e.g. Skype, webcast tools etc.
- Customer-oriented character with hands- on mentality
- High integrity (business-sensitive and confidential topics)
- Able to handle/prioritize multiple challenges and work under time pressure
- Organization talent with strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player with high say-do ratio
- Language skills: fluent in German and English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2574,68 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.