GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Healthcare Austria is the specialist for diagnostic imaging systems and world market leader in 3D/4D Ultrasound. Our site in Zipf/Austria acts as the global "Center of Excellence".
Assistant of the General Manager (m/f)
- Job Function: Product Management
- Business Segment: Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
- Location(s): Austria; Zipf
In this role you will ensure a smooth and efficient administrative support to the General Manager and management team members of the Women’s Health Ultrasound business. Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging meetings and events, manage contracts with partners and suppliers through to preparing presentations and internal & external communication.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, representing the management team.
- Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, trainings and events.
- Providing administrative support through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, filing, processing and reconciling T&L (Travel and Living) expense accounts, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
- Develop presentations and other graphic presentations, participate & present in meetings.
- Correspond both in own signature and in manager’s signature, like agreements, declarations, authorizations etc.
- Proactively provide general office administrative services as well as contract management.
- Responsibility for compliant handling of highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Cooperate closely with other departments like Marketing, Engineering, HR, EHS, Facilities, Finance etc.
- Proven administrative experience, preferably in a corporate & international environment at a comparable position.
- Strong demonstrated writing & communicational skills in English and German.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Technical affinity and advanced level of computer, Microsoft Office and internet skills.
- Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities.
- Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly.
- Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver. Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
- Flexibility & ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in Healthcare related businesses
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in an easy understandable manner
- Additional languages
Collective agreement provides a minimum monthly gross salary of € 3.072,90. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Zipf
|Arbeitsort||Bundesland Oberösterreich (4871 Zipf, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.), Trainee
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Marketing / Design / Werbung / PR / Redaktion
Sachbearbeitung / Verwaltung / Organisation
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|