Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Associate, Post-Market Surveillance (m/f)
Temporary employment until Summer 2022
- Assure timely and accurate input of complaint reports into the company’s database for complaint processing
- Follow defined procedures for assigning, tracking and controlling investigations and handling of complaints per all applicable regulations
- Support complaint investigation and vigilance activities by retrieving relevant information on complaints’ related events
- Compile ad hoc clinic investigation reports on customer complaints upon request by management, as required
- Support the improvements of existing quality systems and procedures as well as prepare incidents reports to National Competent Authorities
- University/FH degree preferred, ideally with technical or medical focus
- Work experience in the field of Quality Management or post-market surveillance activities are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, German skills are an advantage
- MS Office proficiency and good general computer skills
- Profound organizational skills, analytical thinking, responsible and detail orientated approach
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics