Ein Bäcker verknüpft traditionelle Handarbeit mit neuer Technologie. Bäckermeister Günther Laner steht seit mehr als 30 Jahren am Backofen.
Associate Product Manager, Surgical Systems in part-time (m/f)
- Product Management for implants and surgical accessories, including surgical tools, implant and accessory packaging
- Be the interface within MED-EL HQ and towards MED-EL subsidiaries throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop strategies for market introduction and development
- Collect market feedback from MED-EL areas and customers in order to strive for continuous improvement of surgical products and services
- Support marketing activities and develop information and marketing materials for implants and surgical accessories
- University degree in the field of biomedical engineering, physics or equivalent, business qualifications are a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent command of English, fluent in German
- Strong team-player and problem-solver with a supportive attitude and a creative, independent and innovative approach
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20% as needed)
- Desired weekly working hours: 20 hours
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44 for fulltime 38.5 hours/week.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics