Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Associate, Regulatory Projects (m/f)
Temporary employement until autumn 2020
- Lead, organize and support key regulatory projects / tasks and regulatory compliance initiatives
- Support preparation of regulatory submissions, license renewals and registrations to international authorities
- Organize and maintain regulatory documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Provide regulatory input to product development projects
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Master’s degree, preferably in a legal, science or engineering discipline, with a health science or biomedical component e.g. HTA, public health, clinical research, regulatory affairs
- At least 2 years medical device or regulatory affairs work experience is strongly preferred, graduates with any biomedical related experience e.g. in pharma industries, clinical research or health technology assessment are also welcome
- Knowledge of the new Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and project management skills is an advantage
- Excellent English (spoken and written) is required, advanced German strongly preferred
- Eager to learn, attention to detail, proven problem-solving & organizational skills, as well as a collaborative personality
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 36,154.72
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics