Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbungsunterlagen und Bewerbungsgespräch. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
Associate, Regulatory Projects (m/f)
Temporary employement until autumn 2020
- Lead, organize and support key regulatory projects / tasks and regulatory compliance initiatives
- Support preparation of regulatory submissions, license renewals and registrations to international authorities
- Organize and maintain regulatory documentation to meet regulatory requirements
- Provide regulatory input to product development projects
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Master’s degree, preferably in a legal, science or engineering discipline, with a health science or biomedical component e.g. HTA, public health, clinical research, regulatory affairs
- At least 2 years medical device or regulatory affairs work experience is strongly preferred, graduates with any biomedical related experience e.g. in pharma industries, clinical research or health technology assessment are also welcome
- Knowledge of the new Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and project management skills is an advantage
- Excellent English (spoken and written) is required, advanced German strongly preferred
- Eager to learn, attention to detail, proven problem-solving & organizational skills, as well as a collaborative personality
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 36,154.72
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics