Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Associate, Technology Assessment (m/f)
- The main responsibility is planning, developing, and reporting systematic literature reviews, reimbursement/HTA submission dossiers and value dossiers for medical devices
- Drive and complete reimbursement applications for the Vibrant product lines according to project plans, and communication to external stakeholders, e.g., health technology assessment authorities worldwide
- Coordination and adaption of health economic evaluations: in particular analysis of evidence requirements for successful introduction of medical devices including economic modelling
- Close cooperation with internal departments like sales, design and development, marketing, and interaction with medical external experts
- Master degree/PhD in a relevant field (Business administration, Economics, Health Economics, Public Health etc.)
- At least three years of industry experience (preferable hearing aids) with positions in market access, pricing and reimbursement
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in clinical research, and good understanding of principles of clinical epidemiology and health economics or public health
- Understanding of data and evidence requirements for reimbursement or HTA submissions in European countries is beneficial.
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 36,154.72.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics