IT-Fachkräfte werden immer stärker gebraucht. Hinzu kommt, dass in vielen Unternehmen zu wenig Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten für die IT-Abteilung angeboten werden.
Associate, Technology Assessment (m/f)
- The main responsibility is planning, developing, and reporting systematic literature reviews, reimbursement/HTA submission dossiers and value dossiers for medical devices
- Drive and complete reimbursement applications for the Vibrant product lines according to project plans, and communication to external stakeholders, e.g., health technology assessment authorities worldwide
- Coordination and adaption of health economic evaluations: in particular analysis of evidence requirements for successful introduction of medical devices including economic modelling
- Close cooperation with internal departments like sales, design and development, marketing, and interaction with medical external experts
- Master degree/PhD in a relevant field (Business administration, Economics, Health Economics, Public Health etc.)
- At least three years of industry experience (preferable hearing aids) with positions in market access, pricing and reimbursement
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in clinical research, and good understanding of principles of clinical epidemiology and health economics or public health
- Understanding of data and evidence requirements for reimbursement or HTA submissions in European countries is beneficial.
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 36,154.72.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics