Die Liste der starken Tiroler Unternehmen ist lang und es kommen stets neue, erfolgreiche Firmen dazu. Sechs dieser Firmen möchten wir Ihnen hier näher vorstellen.
BI Delivery Manager (F/M/D)Wattens, Österreich, Bezirk... | Anzeigen-ID: 2432525
ABOUT THE JOB
The BI Delivery Manager is responsible for providing standard reporting from the relevant data contents of the Data Analytics platform and for enabling self-service data discovery for ad-hoc analysis. He/She is also consulting on best practices for the BI Delivery team and contributes to shape the BI processes.
Main duties include:
- Support the collection of the demand (small requirements, projects) for Analytics Products
- Collect detailed requirements for new standard reports and dashboards
- Define in close collaboration with the data engineers the required data to deliver the required Analytics products
- Design and build new standard reports and dashboards
- Enable data discovery via providing queries/views for advanced users (analysts, controllers)
- Organize and perform the testing of newly created analytics products
- Ensure 3rd level support for the standard reports and dashboards
- Apply but also evangelize best practices regarding data visualization (e.g. IBCS)
- Consult on best practices for source systems standard reporting
- Support the development and maintenance of the Analytics products architecture
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree, preferably in Information Management, or any other related field
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional experience with front end solutions and ideally Tableau and SAP Business Objects
- Strong command of MS Excel
- Strong understanding of OLAP tools and data warehouses (ideally SAP BW)
- Project management skills
- Business partnership including demand management, requirements collection and consulting on the final solution and its usage
- Well structured, analytically thinking and demonstrating the ability to explain processes in a clear and understandable manner to a non-technical audience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, flexible, open minded professional and proactive team player who ensures implementation towards agreed goals and timelines
- Ability to take ownership and proven strive for excellence
- Fluent in English
Please apply HERE
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base yearly salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 41.500 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.