Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Design and upkeep the INNIO KPI database including managing & developing checks, validation rules that ensure completeness and accuracy
- Partnering with the Digitization leader and external consultants in converting the current manual data feeds into automated and migrating the KPI database to a digital platform
- Managing the presentation for the Business Review Meetings (BRM) on an on-going basis
- maintaining and managing the crib deck and any supplemental information the CFO & FP&A leader need to support the BRM process
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with experience in a finance role
- Ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Hands-on approach and autonomous in work
- Prior Private Equity / board room reporting experience and demonstrated ability to write succinctly on commercial aspects of the numbers is desired
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness: experience working across multiple levels; able to clearly communicate complex financial information
- Ability to challenge existing processes, problem solving
- Preferred: Demonstrated indirect leadership experience
- Fluency in English
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.