Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
Business Analyst for Finance & Controlling Systems (f/m)Bezirk Innsbruck-Stadt
Location: International Office Innsbruck
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
The Mission of Finance & Controlling is to enable transparency, accountability as well as the efficient and proper use of funds in the federation. We provide services to member associations especially policies, tools, consulting, training and monitoring, and coordinate the allocation of programmes to funding partners and coordinate and execute the flow of funds between these funding partners. Additionally, we manage financial risks of the federation on an ongoing basis, focusing on accountability in the use of resources and sustainability in the federation-wide funding model. Furthermore, we provide information relevant to management and legal bodies for controlling and decision-making and see our role as an integral part of the federation and act as financial business advisors while ensuring fiduciary compliance.
The Business Analyst for Finance & Controlling Systems (FCS) will mainly be responsible for the implementation project of Dynamics 365. S/he will support/drive continuous improvements of the existing systems to increase efficiency of users working with the systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as experienced business analyst in the implementation project of Dynamics 365 and other software projects in Finance & Controlling
- Manage projects and take the lead on related relevant aspects including but not limited to business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation, requirement analysis, solution assessment and validation, requirement management and communication and testing
- In cooperation with the internal ICT and external consultants, support/drive continuous improvements and reliable functioning of existing FCS systems
- Ensure effective user support (2nd level support) for FCS systems
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, IT or Administration/Finance with focus on IT
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience as a Business Analyst in the subject area of Finance and Controlling
- Deep understanding of ERP systems with focus on the finance domain
- Very good analytical skills to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Experience in translating business requirements into domain IT solutions
- Experience with Dynamics 365 and/or in the implementation of a ERP software in an international context is a very strong asset
- Ability to work independently on defined areas
- Excellent command of English; good command of German would be an advantage
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A minimum monthly gross salary of EUR 3.140 on a full time basis. Actual salary will depend on qualifications and professional experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application in English to email@example.com
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/
Banking, Finanzen, Versicherung
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
IT, Software, Telekommunikation
Rechnungswesen, Controlling, Kostenrechnung