Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Software & Hardware development department we are looking for a
C# Software Developer (m/f)
- Software design and development of new and existing HMI (human machine interface) and diagnostic applications for INNIO Jenbacher gas engines based on C# and WPF
- Software quality control and unit tests implementation
- 3rd level customer support for HMI applications
- Mentoring of Junior Software Developers
- Creating technical documentation
- Work closely with product owners and customers to meet product specification requirements
- Drive performance and reliability enhancements
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent, Master preferred
- Several years of work experience with programming in C# and WPF using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Several years of work experience with object-oriented software design and multi-tier architecture
- Experience with service-oriented software architecture
- Experience with building user interfaces (HMI) for industrial applications
- Excellent communications skills, efficient in troubleshooting
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.