Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Clinical Evaluations Manager (m/f)
- Write and update clinical evaluations as required by international and national regulations
- Create search strategies and conduct systematic critical literature reviews
- Support in writing tasks as required (reports, protocols, other)
- Write and edit scientific manuscripts and documents (includes traveling)
- Assist submitting manuscripts to journals
- Higher degree in natural sciences and experience with relevant databases such as Embase and Medline
- Experience with publications, especially in medical writing, systematic review and clinical data appraisal
- Understanding of human auditory system and audiological methods
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Knowledge about the diagnosis and management of the conditions intended to be managed or diagnosed by the Vibrant devices as well as knowledge about the regulatory requirements
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,022.44.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics