Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Clinical Research Associate (m/f)
- Conduct monitoring activities for clinical investigations
- Liaise with investigational sites, from study initiation to close-out
- Generate monitoring plans and assist with completion of other clinical investigation documents
- Develop effective relationships with partners at investigational sites
- Ensure clinical investigations are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and all applicable regulatory requirements
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Master’s degree in a scientific discipline
- Professional experience in clinical research, from either a medical device company or a CRO, is preferred
- Proficient language skills in English and German
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics