Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Commercial Finance Lead Sales/Bid Support New Units Analyst (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Lead Sales/Bid Support New Units Analyst (m/f).
Job reference #3154321.
The Distributed Power Commercial Finance New Units Analyst role contains three distinct responsibilities:
i) provide financial leadership for the assigned geographical responsibilities to drive long-term pipeline development, profitable orders and early cash generation via a holistic approach including financing solutions,
ii) ensure compliance in the day to day management,
iii) support the New Units Sales Leadership Team with financial information and analytics, in particular leading the quarterly/annual planning and reporting cycles. The role requires broad internal collaboration with several functions, notably Sales, Commercial Operations, OTR Finance and Controllership. This role reports to the DP Global Commercial Finance Leader.
- Act as business partner to the Regional & Product New Units Sales Leaders in his geography (LATAM, NAF, SSA, ME, PAK) providing financial leadership on all Commercial Finance related activities and metrics to ensure profitable and sustainable orders growth and cash generation
- Drive a holistic approach on growth opportunities and long-term pipeline development collaborating with the Industrial Finance organization to develop dedicated financing concepts for our end customers as well as with PLM on ITO product needs
- Utilize analytics to highlight risk & opportunities and offering business performance analytics to recommend counter actions
- Drive controllership mindset and processes awareness within the DP New Units team to ensure financial compliance across commercial activities & reporting
- Lead simplification and system improvement initiatives for the New Units Commercial Finance Team with the goal to have stable, qualitative and data-driven systems in place and drive automatization of business intelligence to speed up information sharing, e.g. Tableau
- Support the Global ITO Services QMI and all planning processes (SII, OP, BPs) as well as Actuals reporting in line to Corporate requirements>/UL>
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Demonstrated clear thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving attitude, oriented to process improvements
- Outstanding ability to work and influence in a cross functional environment with internal and external partners
- Pro-active, positive attitude and team player
- Strong interpersonal, team working and communication skills
- Significant experience in a finance role
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.