GE Power provides a broad array of power generation, energy delivery, and water process technologies to solve your challenges locally. We work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy. We also develop advanced technologies to help solve some of the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
Commercial Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Commercial Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (m/f).
Job Reference #3150041
The Commercial Finance Analyst will own the delivery of FP&A support to the DP Commercial Finance Leader & FP&A leader, manage process for sales incentive compensation
- Lead Sales Incentive Compensation cycle for commercial function, starting form laying out the plan, targets setting, Acknowledgement letter production, bonus calculation and liquidation
- Coordinate with Regional leaders for validation and communication during the incentive process
- Partner with the DP Commercial Finance team to manage/pull together the input for the weekly QMI’s, including analytics around orders convertibility
- Support pulling together orders commentaries in DR1WB/IRR Orders & weekly CEO updates; manage respective COGNOS & Hyperion loads
- Drive/support pipeline reviews on equipment product lines including 275’s/J920
- Provide support for the DP S&OP process and ensure tie off between ITO, OTR & GSCM
- Provide advanced analytics on deal pricing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent; prior experience in Financial Planning & Analysis/Commercial Finance is desired
- Ability to influence and build strong business partnerships
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Process mindset: successfully led projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate results in a clear/concise manner
- FMP graduates preferred
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.