Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
As a Commercial Proposal Manager within the New Units gas engines Commercial Operations Team your role is to support our regional sales and commercial teams with the elaboration of technical and commercial proposals and to participate in the negotiation of such proposals. You will contribute to the order intake by adhering to the risk management process.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Create project specific offers / calculations / configurations / handover to production, etc. with the support of ERP system
- Perform technical calculations with support of various applications (e.g. calculation of gas analysis, engine efficiency, etc.
- Provide technical and commercial support to regional sales and commercial teams and participate in negotiations with customers
- Independent creation of quotes for complex projects (e.g. Data Center, >10MW installed power)
- Tender management (e.g. understand tender and impacts on our products, ensure technical review of tender, coordinate with EPCs and sub-suppliers depending on deal structure, ..)
- Train regional sales and commercial teams on processes, sales tools, product
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business
- Several years of commercial and/or engineering experience in a relevant industry, preferable in the reciprocating gas engine industry
- Experience in elaborating complex technical and/or commercial tasks - interdisciplinary thinking/acting
- Used to work in process oriented environment
- Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organization
- Capability to support and train regional teams
- Willingness to travel around 20%
- Fluent in English and German
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.390,26 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.