Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
This position will drive the global commercial Sourcing strategy for Distributed Power for dedicated commodities and global Service areas, with focus on the Service Region Central and Eastern Europe.
- Developing and executing the Distributed Power Sourcing strategies for your commodities with focus on Maintenance/Repair and Overhauls for our aftermarket business in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Leading together with our Services function the supplier selection, development and overall supplier management.
- Developing negotiation strategies and leading price and contract negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives for lifecycle cost out.
- Driving Sourcing initiatives including lifecycle productivity, sole source reduction, on-time delivery, quality and cash flow improvements.
- Partnering with regional and global Service team and Service Engineering to ensure Service Readiness for global projects as well as supporting Service growth projects.
- Working with operational Procurement team to ensure on time order placement and a smooth buy 2 pay process.
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity and ethics in all dealings with internal customers and outside suppliers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited university/college or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Considerable work experience in Sourcing, Service or related fields.
- You like to work in a Global and Intercultural environment and have a demonstrated technical aptitude, business acumen as well as influencing and facilitating skills.
- Fluent communication in both German and English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization in geographically diverse businesses.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills.
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to improve internal customer relationships.
- Proactive self-starter. Change agent. High willingness to learn.
- You are willing to travel up to 40% to our global supply base and regional Service locations.
- Work Location is Jenbach, Austria.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Lead Professional Band.