Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
Communication & Marketing Web Engineer (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, United States; Wisconsin; Jenbach, Waukesha
We are looking for a Communication & Marketing Web Engineer (m/f).
Job Reference #3147163
As a Communication & Marketing Web Engineer you'll work with a team of excited and engaged marketers and communicators who love to move fast.
You will be challenged to build and deliver the most innovative, visually engaging and fun web experiences that captivate and convert website visitors.
This role will be critical in enabling the team to deliver world-class online experiences.
Working closely with multiple people across the Communications, Marketing, Service & Commercial teams to define the strategy and build, evolve and maintain the Distributed Power Online Website (Joomla) and Marketing automation tool. (Marketo)
• Build custom Joomla templates and integrations with our marketing automation and data analytics tools
• Manage business requirements and be responsible for website technical performance, speed, and reliability
• Strong of web development experience
• Very strong experience working with all aspects of CMS (i.e. Joomla/SEBLOD platform)
• Experience in working with Marketing automation tools (i.e. Marketo)
• Solid working knowledge of web analytics using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Experience working within a fast-paced communication & marketing team
• Strong knowledge of database management using MySQL
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and having a “good eye” for design
• Knowledge of marketing automation design and workflows including lead routing, scoring, and attribution
• Ability to conduct business in English
• Project Management skills desired
• Scrum and agile methodologies skills desired
• Experience with video and animation desired
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:
Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
United States: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.