Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
Competitive Intelligence Leader (m/f)
Job Function: Marketing
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands; Jenbach, Brussels, Frankenthal, Amsterdam
We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Leader (m/f).
- Drive DP’s strategic marketing activities by tracking the macro indicators, competitive landscape and industrial trends to help develop a commercial strategy for Distributed Power (DP).
- Provide rapid market intelligence to broad stakeholders in DP and be the point of contact for market intelligence. Identify critical resources & experts, drive the analysis and make clear recommendations to senior leadership.
- Track quarterly reports, annual reports, analyst reports and key announcement for the top competitors. Monitor DP’s competitor positioning to ensure competitiveness and drive win-against actions.
- Build presentations for business reviews, QMIs and competitive intelligence sessions
- Support Lifecycle competitiveness analysis for DP’s products vs. competition
- Establish effective relationships with the related sales managers, channel partners and key customers to gather regular updates and form strategic insights.
- Provide input to DP’s strategic business reviews and be responsible for market and competitive insights. Facilitate & coordinate strategy sessions across P&Ls.
- Lead profit pool analysis in distributed power and its adjacencies. Assess new white spaces
- Lead digital campaigns for DP Marketing Organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics or Similar
- Experience in a similar position
- Matter of expertise in Power Generation, Gas Compression or Industrial segments
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor key performance indicators for the business.
- Presentation skills
- Leverage digital tools to increase the effectiveness of the marketing organization.
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:Austria: A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application). We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position.
For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month.
We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Other locations: Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of the particular country.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.
Bezirk Schwaz (Jenbach, Österreich)
Europa (Niederlande, Résidence Palace, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgien)
Deutschland (67227 Frankenthal (Pfalz), Deutschland)
Marketing, Design, Werbung, PR, Redaktion
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|