Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
- Drive DP’s strategic marketing activities by tracking the macro indicators, competitive landscape and industrial trends to help develop a commercial strategy for Distributed Power (DP)
- Provide rapid market intelligence to broad stakeholders in DP and be the point of contact for market intelligence. Identify critical resources & experts, drive the analysis and make clear recommendations to senior leadership
- Track quarterly reports, annual reports, analyst reports and key announcement for the top competitors. Monitor DP’s competitor positioning to ensure competitiveness and drive win-against actions
- Build presentations for business reviews, QMIs and competitive intelligence sessions
- Support Lifecycle competitiveness analysis for DP’s products vs. Competition
- Establish effective relationships with the related sales managers, channel partners and key customers to gather regular updates and form strategic insights
- Provide input to DP’s strategic business reviews and be responsible for market and competitive insights. Facilitate & coordinate strategy sessions across P&Ls
- Lead profit pool analysis in distributed power and its adjacencies. Assess new white spaces
- Lead digital campaigns for DP Marketing Organization
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics or Similar
- Experience in a similar position
- Matter of expertise in Power Generation, Gas Compression or Industrial segments
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor key performance indicators for the business.
- Presentation skills
- Leverage digital tools to increase the effectiveness of the marketing organization
- Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location: Austria: A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application). We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and Other locations: Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of the particular country
The Career Band of this role is a Lead Professional Band.