Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
In this role, you will be part of a great team. The Jenbacher Distributed Power Fleet Program Team provides a standard and lean approach to manage fleet issues across all Jenbacher product lines. For this particular role, your main responsibility is to develop and carry out fleet program activities.
- Worldwide processing of fleet program cases and development of fleet program processes
- Providing regular status updates regarding fleet program activities to the business (report out)
- Independent and early identification of potential issues of our installed base (=fleet)
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Sourcing, etc.) as well as Suppliers to ensure cost refunding (vendor recovery)
- Keeping records in fleet program database up-to-date in order to ensure dashboard accuracy
- Supporting root cause analysis (RCAs)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Technical background (electrical / mechanical apprenticeship or HTL), additional commercial degree is beneficial (e.g. Bachelor in the field of BA)
- Strong experience in project management
- Fluent in English and German (negotiation level)
- Multi Task manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands on mentality
- Team player and highly reliable with a high Say-Do ratio
- Strong customer focus / experience and open mind-set
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience with Jenbacher product range and ERP systems appreciated
- Relevant industry experience, preferably in Services
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interface and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.574,68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.