Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Continuous Improvement Role Out Specialist (m/f)
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
In this role, you will be part of a great team. The Jenbacher Distributed Power Fleet Program Team provides a standard and lean approach to manage fleet programs across all Jenbacher product lines.For this particular role, your main responsibility is to carry out “Type 6 Task Force” fleet program activities.
- Independent and Early identification of potential fleet issues
- Worldwide processing of fleet program cases and development of fleet program processes
- Cooperate with internal (engineering, sourcing, …) and external (supplier) stakeholders and maximize vendor recovery
- Record keeping in Fleet Program Database for dashboard accuracy
- Field work scheduling and Invoice handling
- Tracking of Parts and tools allocation, shipping and delivery
- Providing status update for FP Team to report out
- Support root cause analysis (RCAs)
- Closely liaise with regional workforce
- Technical background (electrical / mechanical apprenticeship or HTL), additional commercial degree is beneficial (e.g. Bachelor in the field of BA)
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in English (negotiation level)
- Experience with Jenbacher product range and experience with ERP systems
- Hands on mentality
- Team player and highly reliable with a High Say-Do ratio
- Strong customer focus and open mind-set
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,487.61 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Relevant industry experience, preferably in Services
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interface and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels
Locations: Austria; Jenbach
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Bahnhofstraße 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement