Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
Multi-Year-Agreements (MYA) including CSA (Contractual Service Agreement) and MSA (Material Stream Agreement) are key element of INNIO Jenbacher growth and productivity strategy. At the same time MYAs are finance controlled environment which need responsible management in line with contract set-up and lifecycle compliance rules.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
Service Contract Modeling
- Defining and actualization of the engine type related CSA cost catalog
- Ensure the accurate financial and operational modeling of the entire CSA portfolio in line with controllership guidelines (correctness and completeness)
- Maintain CSA models up to date and accurate to ensure proper sales and cost backlog reporting, operational forecasting and portfolio risk management.
- Be responsible for providing direct support to Contract Performance Managers (CPM’s) and be their point-to-go for CSA modeling advice.
- Be the Model expert and determine opportunities for tool enhancements, implement and drive system and process improvements
- Act as advocate between operational and finance teams. Understand long term service accounting.
- Improve business modeling uniformity through close collaboration with other MYA Specialists, Risk Teams, Finance, Operations
Contractual Margin Review
- Leading and owning the model actualization. Define new contractual margin.
- Act with local Audit agencies (eg. KPMG) and controlling to fulfill statutory compliances and analyze their requests
- Update of contractual cost backlog within the relevant systems
- Monitor the contractual risk thru contract life cycle and initiate/track relevant risk mitigation actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, or adequate job experience
- Experience in a Technical or Analyst role, preferably in CSA area.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with ability in communicating with senior level leaders.
- Communication skills: oral and written German and English.
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Demonstrated ability to understand and operate Technical and Financial Models
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Results oriented and deadline driven