Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? We’re searching for a Customer Project Manager. Join our team now!
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Independent order execution of new unit and service (overhauls, repair, and upgrades) equipment orders from distributors, key accounts, and direct customers
- cross-functional coordination of technical and commercial project execution
- executing of orders in time and within the calculated costs.
- Responsible for payment collection and claim management for all assigned orders under execution in close cooperation with Finance.
- Support know-how transfer and training programs for Distributors and Key Accounts to align project execution process the INNIO Jenbacher´s Project Management processes
- Support revenue operating rhythm in close cooperation with Finance with weekly updates on orders identified as commercial rev rec risks.
- Support continuous development of the Project Management Process and Tools based on KPI’s such as revenue, contribution margin, customer satisfaction, complete and on-time delivery, finished goods inventory, and collections.
- Focus on customer alignment and simplification initiatives to ensure qualitative and effective order execution.
- Engineering (mechanical or electrical - e.g. HTL) and/or commercial bachelor degree
- Several years of experience in the relevant industry, preferably in the reciprocating engine industry
- Good knowledge of project management
- Ability to act in an interdisciplinary environment connected with appropriate diversity of experience
- Excellent English and German skills (written and oral), preferably also a 3rd language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and strong reliability
- Demonstrated external focus & inclusiveness
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)