Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
Cybersecurity Engineer - Pen Tester (m/f)
- Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to incorporate secure design of IoT devices, web and mobile applications, and cloud services
- Perform vulnerability scans, fuzzing, penetration tests, source code reviews, and software weakness analysis
- Participate in the creation and testing of product security-related requirements
- Recommend specific security controls for product/system wide security needs
- Assist with performing threat modeling and security risk assessments of existing and new products
- Higher degree in information security, computer science or software engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in penetration testing and using security assessment tools at code, system, and network level; CEH, OSCP, OSCE, or other security-related certification is a plus
- Profound security knowledge in the following areas: mobile applications (Android and iOS), web applications, web services and APIs, cloud platforms, IoT devices, Windows and Linux, virtualization/container tools, Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills with fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com
MED-EL Medical Electronics