Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
Cybersecurity Engineer - Pen Tester (m/f)
- Collaborate with product development teams to incorporate secure design of IoT devices, desktop/web/mobile applications, and cloud services
- Participate in the creation and testing of product security requirements
- Perform internal vulnerability scans, fuzz testing, penetration testing, security code reviews, and software weakness analysis
- Create/review threat models and perform security risk assessments of existing and new products
- Create security guidelines and documentation
- Higher degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in product security testing; OSCP, OSEP, OSWP, CMWAPT, or other security-related certification is a plus
- Security knowledge in the following areas: threat modeling, cryptographic concepts, mobile platforms and applications, web applications, web services, APIs, cloud platforms, Windows and Linux, virtualization tools, Kubernetes, common security testing tools
- Strong communication skills with fluent written and spoken English, German is a plus
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics