Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Design Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
For our technology department, we are looking for a Design Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f).
- Project planning, specification and qualification of gensets, modules and containers
- Detail engineering and design for our engine and plant solutions with gas engines
- Update the required parts list after changes
- Own calculations or calculation specifications for the simulation department
- Creating drawings and parts lists
- Creating and updating the specifications for bought-in parts
- Taking account of EHS safety requirements
- Constructive cooperation with the development and electrical engineering teams
- Close cooperation with global teams, e.g. India and Hungary
- Ensuring deadline compliance of work packages
- Support manufacturing issues (flow line alarm, non-conformity notifications)
- Support the further development of processes (process optimization) and the design tools
- Support design validation, quality issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Coordination with everyone in the relevant departments in the execution of orders
- Higher qualification in mechanical engineering, e.g. HTL or qualification in mechanical engineering and several years of practical experience
- Knowledge in industrial plant design & engine design
- Proficient user of 3D CAD programs (preferably Catia V5) and AutoCad (preferably AutoCad P&ID)
- Good MS Office skills
- High degree of independence, commitment, and willingness to ability to work in a team
- Ability to cope with pressure and deal with deadlines, and flexibility
- Strong analytical method of working
- Strong organizational and implementation skills
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken German and English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2487.61 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.