Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Design Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f)
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Design Engineer for Mechanical Plants (m/f). Job #3066839
• Project planning, specification and qualification of generating sets, modules and containers
• Detail engineering and design for our engine and plant solutions with gas engines
• Update the required parts list after changes
• Own calculations or calculation specifications for the simulation department of: tanks and vessels, valves and fittings, pipework as regards pressure losses, pressure resistance, structural engineering, materials selection
• Creating drawings and parts lists, maintenance of the inventory
• Creating and updating the specifications for bought-in parts
• Taking account of EHS safety requirements
• Further development of relationships with suppliers
• Constructive cooperation with the development and electrical engineering teams
• Support of DMP and standardization projects
• Cooperation with order global teams in India and Hungary
• Ensuring deadline compliance of work packages
• Support for manufacturing issues (flow line alarm, non-conformity notifications) using contactability, availability and problem-solving capability
• Support in the further development of processes (process optimization) and the design tools employed with the aim of establishing uniform, rational project execution
• Supporting quality issues, design validation, and root cause analysis
• Coordination with everyone in the relevant departments in the execution of orders
The Design Engineer for Mechanical Plants reports to the appropriate Engineering Team Leader in terms of function, and organizationally to the Mechanical Requisition Engineering Manager.
• Qualification in mechanical engineering, engineering management specialising in mechanical engineering or similar
• Professional experience of industrial plant design, engine design
• Proficient user of 3D CAD programs (preferably Catia V5) and AutoCad (preferably AutoCad P&ID)
• Good MS Office skills
• High degree of independence, commitment, and willingness to ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to cope with pressure and deal with deadlines, and flexibility
• Strong analytical method of working
• Strong organizational and implementation skills
• Willingness to travel on company business
• Experience in project management
• Good knowledge of both written and spoken German and English
A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Bahnhofstraße 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|