Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbungsunterlagen und Bewerbungsgespräch. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
- Develop and Design components or sub-systems of Gas Engines from concept/packaging phase to serial release autonomously as well as under supervision and guidance of lead and senior engineers.
- Create and / or modify 3D models and 2D drawings in CATIA V5, build up assemblies and sub-assemblies, handle the complete data structure (BOM) following the engineering release process and item activation triggering for releasing the production BOM by PLM and ERP systems.
- Manage multiple technical projects simultaneously, ensuring correct technical approach and timely execution as well as adherence to documented processes.
- Communicate frequently & within reasonable response times with the other relevant global departments inside and outside Technology to share all project information with GSCM/ Sourcing/ etc.
- Prepare written technical reports and present individual results and project progress within project design reviews and other forums within Technology.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar specialization
- Substantial knowledge in engineering mechanics, materials and manufacturing processes as well as basic knowledge regarding the development of reciprocating engines and their systems
- Excellent knowledge in a 3D CAD tool, familiar with using database systems during the development and serializing process
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have strong oral and written communication skills in both English and German language
- Willingness to travel (<10%)
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.