jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Performance Engineering Team we are looking for a
Development Engineer Turbocharging (m/f)
You will work in a global engineering team to improve steady state and transient performance of our gas engines focusing on turbocharging concepts.
- Turbocharging concept assessment and selection for various development projects to further improve power, efficiency, costs, transient behavior etc.
- Simulation and engine testing concerning mixture preparation, gas exchange, combustion, turbocharging etc. and interpretation of the results
- Validation of engine and turbocharger performance including field testing at customer site
- Turbocharger layout for all gas engine versions for various customer applications considering fuel gas, altitude, temperature and transient requirements etc.
- Close cooperation with controls, design, mechanical engineering, test benches and service as well as with the sales teams
- Bachelor or Master of science in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in combustion engine and/or turbocharger development preferred
- Experience in 1D simulation and/or engine testing preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a global matrix organization
- Good communication skills in English
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|