jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIOs myPlant solution is a scaled IOT platform, connecting assets and data from our machines globally.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated product owner for our digital department. You will collaborate with customers and partners, responsible for technical product ownership for digital solutions for our Waukesha Business Unit. Waukesha builds gas engines for the oil & gas and energy industry and has facilities in Waukesha, USA and Welland, CAN. You will interact on a daily base with your counterpart in the Waukesha Product Line team and our software and data science teams. You will be accountable to plan and deliver further customer centric digital solutions that will support the digital top and bottom-line business growth. The products and services that you will deliver, incorporate the latest technology of the internet of things (IoT) and you will work in a modern high-energy digital department.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Define and manage your product backlog and drive a first-class agile development team
- Provide and communicate a clear product strategy vision aligned with customer requirements and business growth objectives
- Deliver growth with targets on orders, revenue, cost & margins
- Work closely with the software and data science development team to implement differentiating solutions, on time
- Own product life-cycle that prioritizes resources, features and functionality aligned with commercial objectives
- Transform customer needs and how the product is used into product requirements
Qualifications / Requirements
- University degree in business & administration, software engineering or related fields
- Experience in product ownership and agile methodologies. Product Owner / Scrum certificates preferred
- Promotes an agile model and influences early adoption of beneficial technologies
- Proven track record of successfully leading remote teams
- Strong track record in delivering customer centric digital solutions
- Inclusive & open-minded approach, high say/do ratio, strong interpersonal skill-set
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the Austrian collective agreement and amounts at least EUR 3.390,26 gross per month (x 14 payments), over-payment possible depending on your qualifications and experience