Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Director - Program Management (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria, United States; Wisconsin; Jenbach, Waukesha
We are looking for a Director - Program Management (m/f).
Job Reference #3147166
The Director – Program Management for Digital Thread is responsible for the delivery of highly complex cross disciplined Distributed Power (DP) programs that span multiple functions, various other stakeholders within DP, including GE Digital, Engineering, Service, Supply Chain and Sales, as well as partners. They will be responsible for defining and executing programs, and tracking and monitoring key metrics to ensure milestones are met on time and on budget.
In this role, you will:
• Deliver DP’s OnePLM & OneCAD programs
• Ensures that development deliverables meet the “Definition of Done”
• Define the Digital Thread for Distributed Power together with key leaders & stakeholders across DP
• Become a key member and leader within DP’s transformation to a fully digital-industrial business
• Jointly create the shared vision and cross-functional linkage, as well as world-class digitally-enabled technology and product development
• Manages risk and dependencies between organizations & functions
• Defines and implement processes for coordination and communication between organizations and with GE stakeholders
• Works closely with product release management to ensure that product deliverables are coordinated with corresponding deliverables from other DP organizations
• Establishes governance structure that identifies key performance indicators, sets milestones, and establishes a reporting cadence.
• Tracks and monitors program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, and internal and external delivery commitments are met.
• Leads cross-discipline teams to establish an integrated plan to deliver team commitments
• Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing processes
• Ensures that the product development process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) • Profound experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Experience working with PTC Windchill platform
• Experience and understanding of the Agile Development Lifecycle
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Experience using Confluence, Rally, or AHA a plus.
• Proven track record of setting targets, executing a plan, and delivering results
• Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
• Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
• Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
• Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
• Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, and with other GE businesses and partners
• Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix organization.
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
• Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
• Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
• Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:
Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
United States: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.