Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
You are joining the Distributed Power business: We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable.
Distributed Power - HR Project Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach, Frankenthal
We are looking for an HR Project Specialist (m/f).
Job reference #3104715
In this role as ‘HR Project Specialist’ you are working closely with the HR Integration Project Leader and the business HR teams (incl. Finance and enabling functions) to ensure a smooth transition / disposition from all GE HR processes. You provide project management support and administration, incl data management and HR fundamentals and HR process related questions. This position is critical in executing our disposition from GE and to ensure a smooth transition before and after closing. You will play a critical role in ensuring to drive HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the overall Project Management of all HR related process work streams
- Ensure appropriate data administration & submission for the HR function and work with other functional workflows to support overall integration project management
- Take responsibility over HR work streams – incl. coaching and guiding HR teams that are involved in various HR work streams
- Data management of all relevant HR process materials
- Work in close collaboration with all HR stakeholder groups, Functional and Business Integration Leaders
- Manage and execute the HR communication plan. Ensure to keep an open communication flow with all parties involved
- Ensure confidentiality on all related project support … in a consistent & compliant manner
- Execute on further business relevant projects that enable the disposition from GE
- Host trainings & education to the HR teams regarding ‘to be’ processes to ensure learning transfer
- Ensure support to enable a smooth transition of HR ‘to be’ processes
- Lead other site-wide HR projects as necessary, working across multiple locations and functions
- Bachelor's / Maters’ Degree from an accredited college or university in business law, economics or human resources
- Excellent Project Management Skills required
- Previous GE HR experience
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong project management and complex problem-solving skills
- Versatile organizational and interpersonal skills
- A valid work permit for Austria/Germany is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
According to Austrian law job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross monthly. Please note that this is the very minimum salary and will most likely be higher. The effective salary is based on the candidate’s Qualification and Experience and will be negotiated accordingly.
Bezirk Schwaz (Jenbach, Österreich)
Deutschland (67227 Frankenthal (Pfalz), Deutschland)
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|