jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Draftsman – Sales/Application Engineering (m/f)
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a design draftsman (m/f) who will work with engineering, regional application engineering and sales teams to provide drawings, P&IDs (piping and instrumentation diagrams) and simplified layouts as part of the technical and commercial proposals for reciprocating engine based power plants.
- Create and maintain standard genset drawings for the entire Jenbacher product portfolio, P&IDs and standard plant layout drawings
- Derive project specific documentation from these standards
- Ensure that global application engineering and commercial teams stay current on drawings & P&ID updates
- Provide training material and presentations explaining scope and interfaces for sales, applications engineering and channel partners
- Technical drafter and/or secondary vocational technical college (HTL) with the ability to read and understand genset drawings and P&IDs
- 2D & 3D CAD programs (preferred CATIA, Autocad and Autocad Plant 3D)
- Engineering experience in the reciprocating engine industry preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively
- High motivation level
- Fluent in English and German both written and orally
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2487.61 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.