Auf jobs.tt.com gibt es zahlreiche Blogartikel mit wichtigen Informationen rund um die Themen Bewerbung und Gehaltsverhandlung. Hier sind sie alle zusammengefasst.
This position is an excellent opportunity for you to join the success of Swarovski and actively participate in the development and digitalization of our distribution channels. Contribute to one of the fastest growing channels in Swarovski and become part of the IT E-Business Team as a Tech Lead!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with our Business and other IT Teams.
- You are the bridge between different IT departments: regularly collaborate and find agreements with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be responsible for quality, non-functional requirements, and the documentation: monitor and support quality related implementation (e.g. Unit Tests) and support backend and frontend related reviews. Ensure that the storefront and backend is implemented according to the different defined standards (e.g. security). Keep the performance under control. First contact for technical issues and responsible for fixing them.
- You challenge patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps, and vision statements and make sure the technical work fits into the broader strategy. Evaluate new frameworks and tools that can be integrated into the existing applications without breaking previous implementations.
- Make and guide decisions: You make and guide effective decisions (e.g. on technical approaches and implementation details), explaining clearly how the decision has been reached. Expose the ability to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk.
- Understand the whole context. Look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications. Know relevant historical context and future impact; understand how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities.
- You will work with a team of engineers, product managers, QA engineers and collaborate with designers to ship new components and features.
- You will be within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING
You are a motivated team player with good communication, planning and organizational skills who also possesses good problem-solving skills and is willingly to learn.
Besides that, you should have following qualifications:
- Degree in IT, business informatics or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years of experience in IT e-commerce
- You have a deep understanding about software architecture and infrastructure setups in the cloud (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Expertise in SAP Commerce Cloud, CI/CD, agile methods, and other IT relevant expertise
- Strong project management skills and ability to share your know-how with others
- Resilience and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment in which you can develop yourself and contribute ideas.
- Experience in an international organization with truly global challenges
- Working at the founding location in Wattens, Tyrol, where our heritage, technology and creativity as well as nature are combined in a unique working world with hundreds of professional fields, you will immerse yourself and write the next chapter of this innovative company with your colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with no core hours to help you perform in the way that best supports you and the Swarovski company.
- The annual basic salary is at least € 33.002,48 euros gross for this position. We will then clarify your actual salary personally and take your qualifications and experience into account.
Please apply HERE
Swarovski offers an extensive product portfolio that is characterized by unique quality, craftsmanship and creativity. The company was founded in Austria in 1895 and develops, produces and distributes high quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and Zirconia, jewelry and accessories as well as solutions for interior design and lighting. The Crystal Division is now in its fifth family generation and is represented worldwide with around 3,000 stores in around 170 countries. In 2018, more than 29,000 employees generated sales of around 2.7 billion euros. For more insights into the working worlds of Swarovski: https://jobs.swarovski.comWhat applicants and employees say about Swarovski: https://www.kununu.com/at/d-swarovski
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Innsbruck-Land (Wattens, Österreich)|
IT, Software, Telekommunikation