Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,600 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
INNIO´s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
- Partner with sales, services and product management leaders to identify skill gaps, using existing data and input from key internal and external stakeholders (interviews and surveys)
- Define, validate and prioritize sales training requirements
- Work with subject matter experts to create high level training plans, compelling training narratives and sales arguments
- Develop training modules using eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Lectora) as well as multimedia content (including video production/3D animations)
- Collect/analyze data and feedback to monitor training effectiveness, and continuously improve existing training materials
- Coordinate with product development teams on New Product Introduction programs
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Instructional Design/Educational Sciences, or Business Administration, Management/Communication/IT or equivalent experience
- First experience in building training modules and creating learning deliverables
- A tangible passion for technical products, learning new software tools and multi-media content development
- Create and deliver presentations and lead international conference calls and webinars
- Fluent in both English & German
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience developing digital training materials with eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Lectora, Articulate)
- Experience working with multimedia/video/post-production tools (e.g. Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects.)
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.