Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides you a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world. The business manufactures gas fueled engines, generator sets, combined heat and power (CHP) modules and auxiliaries ranging from 100 kW to 10 MW for various industries from agriculture to oil & gas applications. GE is an equal opportunity employer.
Edison Engineering Development Program
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
Job Reference #3060153
Our vision is a world that continuously works better, faster, safer, cleaner, and more cost-efficiently. We hope you join us in this exciting revolution. Start date is June 2018. The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a 2-year entry-level engineering program committed to the development of people with a passion for technology and an interest for technical excellence. The Edison program is designed to accelerate your professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. EEDP graduates have the technical and business foundation to make creative contributions to GE's future. If you love technology and want a career in engineering, the Edison Engineering Development Program is for you. Assignments and Skill Development:
- 24 month program of 4 half year rotational assignments within a global engineering team
- Unlimited working contract from the beginning
- Assignments in design and development projects for Reciprocating Piston Gas Engines driven by GE business priorities with defined goals and regular reviews
- Diverse experience may encompass: Material-, Design-, Controls- and Performance Development, Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Management. Creating Digital - and inspiring Service solutions
- Technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework, formal-reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Business skills developed in corporate leadership courses
- Master Degree in one of the following disciplines: Electrical-, Mechatronics- or Mechanical Engineering, applied computer science or similar
- Excellent grade point average
- A strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- A demonstrated strong technical aptitude towards problem solving
- Strong collaboration skills with demonstrated leadership skills
- Unrestricted work authorization for the Austria and Europe
- Willingness to relocate and to move as business needs change
- Fluent English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- International Experience
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics
- Relevant internship/co-op experience
- Fluent German language skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.