jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Engineering & Technology department we are looking for a
Electrical Engineer – Generators (m/f)
Location is Jenbach / Austria
Specify, improve, review and validate synchronous generators from various manufacturers with focus on the electrical requirements.
- Execute continuous generator quality improvements, cost reduction and root cause analysis. Provide technical information at generator component level. Accompany reliability engineers and sourcing quality engineers
- Maintain the engine-generator database for INNIO Jenbacher gas engine sets
- Revise and approve generator order specifications and assist requisition engineering to fulfill generator specific customer requirements
- Apply engineering design guidelines, design practices, and legal instructions based on regulations & standards to ensure efficient engineering and worldwide product compliance
- Work within generator & grid team with strong collaboration to other disciplines, i.e. mechanics, thermodynamics, electrical engineering and systems design
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical components in synchronous generators
- Working knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR).
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in both German and English
- Willingness to travel
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|