Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Electrical Engineer Power Plants (m/f)
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer Power Plants (m/f). Job #3079530
- Responsible for supporting our business partner during RFQ and order execution phase starting with scope assessment (division of work) up to detailed electrical engineering as part of order execution
- Supporting commercial teams during offer phase with ad hoc techn. requests- Specifying & arrangement of el. equipment
- Short circuit- & Load flow calculation
- Carry out Electrical assessments & deriving optimization potentials
- Support technical clarification/explanations with customers
- Strong contribution on our cost out programs to support further development
- Closely working together with specialists across Engineering & Service
- Further develop existing documentation (procedures, processes, tools,…)
- Understand business implications in terms of growth and customer added value
- Dipl. Ing./Master (FH/TU) Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Several years of experiences in commissioning/testing of engines/plants similar jobs in plant operation & maintenance are advantageous as well
- Acquainted with the applicable methods
- Business fluent in English language- Familiar with calculation of Protection relay settings & Short circuit- Familiar with common electrical standards
- You like working as part of an international team working on high performance products and having a high customer focus.
- You have a high affinity in a structured and target oriented approach.
- Your ability of setting priorities while staying focused is critical to success.
- You are strong in cross functional communicating at different layers.
- You are Independent, Proactive and Flexible.
- Working together with different types of customer is what you like.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Familiar with EPlan is advantageous
- Experience in plant optimization
- Knowledge around synchronous condenser
- (Gas-) Engine development background
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach