This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world
Engine Controls Software Developer (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Engine Controls Software Developer (m/f),
Develop innovative control software solutions for our engine products.
• Develop high performing and highly reliable engine control software solutions for our continuously growing product portfolio
• Take on software development tasks at different stages from conceptual design phase to market introduction
• Contribute in a strong team to turn clear product requirements into reliable software solutions
• Ensure highest software quality by consequently following the V-model-based software development processes
• Communicate and cooperate seamlessly and boundary-less in a global development team with colleagues located all over the world
• HTL or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, control engineering or mechatronics• Profound skills on model-based control design in MATLAB Simulink and MATLAB-based auto-code generation
• Strong background on reciprocating engine fundamentals
• Experienced in programming of control applications on industrial real-time computing platforms
• Team-oriented with a global mindset, international experience of advantage
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.