Die Tiroler Tageszeitung und die Berufs- und Bildungsmesse BeSt³ unterstützen junge Menschen bei der Berufs- und Bildungswahl – unter anderem mit kostenlosen Bewerbungsfotos.
- Develop and serialize integrated emission control technologies for our reciprocating engines working closely with; controls, performance, design, mechanical and systems engineers
- Plan and execute experiments on components, sub-systems, and complete engines in a laboratory environment or on engines in the field
- Perform independent required engineering calculations or organize calculation + simulation support in an effective manner
- Document complex data and conclusions in technical reports and present findings in technical reviews
- Collaborate internationally with technology and commercial partners inside/outside our company
- Dipl.-Ing. / MEng / Master in Process, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with engines and after treatment
- Distinct analytical working method and able to independently develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- English fluent, German would be an asset
- Willingness to travel
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience with state of the art emissions measurement technologies
- Understanding of related controls requirements
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.