Ihr Curriculum Vitae (CV - Lebenslauf) muss ordentlich und genau verfasst sein. Schließlich handelt es sich um das Herzstück Ihrer Bewerbung. Wie Sie dabei vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier:
Engineer Intellectual Property (m/f)
Job Function: Legal
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for an Engineer Intellectual Property (m/f).
Job Reference #3154165
- IP Engineer shall conduct searches for and study recently published national and international patents and published applications on a regular basis, identifying engine industry relevant items
- IP Engineer shall conduct IP landscaping and report key IP metrics report out to IP Counsel and Engineering Leadership
- IP Engineering shall conduct freedom to patent and freedom to operate investigations
- IP engineer shall be responsible for conducting landscape reviews to develop high value invention ideas, and ensuring they are quickly converted into formal Invention Disclosure Letters (IDL’s) for assessment by DP patent review board
- IP engineer shall develop processes and tools to assist in expedite high value idea development and IDL submittal, and training for conducting patent searching
- IP engineer shall support all DP teams with requests on technology / process idea submittals or possible patent infringement issues
- BS/Master Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge
- Strong engineering experience
- Some experience working with Intellectual Property (creation of IDL’s, use of patent data search and analytics tools like Delphion, Micropatent, Derwent, etc.)
- Project Management skills, and excellent skills in use of data analysis tools like Excel
- Ability to use, or quickly learn to use, patent search tools and databases, like Delphion, Micropatent, UP PTO PAIR, EPO Online, etc.
- Ability to recognize and prioritize IP development of Engine Technology critical inventions
- Ability to recognize and prioritize potential Engine Technology competitor infringements
- Ability to work with global resources (Austria, US, Poland, India, Mexico)
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Knowledge of patent law, how to read, understand, search for, and identify relevant patents
- Successful completion of the Patent Agents exam (US candidates). Equivalent German examination
- Broad based knowledge of Engine technology
- Exposure / familiarity with several Engine Manufacturers Products
- Team player and ability to self-direct
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate Influencing skills
- Excellent language skills in English & German prime
- Some minimal domestic / international travel may be required in this role
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Sie wurden zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen? Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dann haben Sie die erste Hürde bereits geschafft. Sie sollten sich nun die Zeit nehmen, sich auf das Bewerbungsgespräch optimal vorzu-bereiten. Nutzen Sie verschiedene Informatio
Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine laufende Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, worauf man achten soll und welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in