Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
- Working in a team & also self-dependent at development projects for gas engines with focus on conversions, modifications and upgrades (CM&U)
- Definition, planning and execution of development projects and leading of project Teams
- Tight collaboration with mechanical & thermodynamic engineering, design, emission, control & software engineering
- Further development of existing products, new product introduction and new technology innovations
- Definition, planning and execution of measurement campaigns on engine test benches and customer sites including proper selection of measurement equipment and subsequent analysis
- Definition & execution of validation strategy
- Definition & optimization of upgrade in house and in the field
- Conceptual and detailed design of mechanical components for gas engines
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Dipl.-Ing. FH / University)
- Working experience in an engine development environment preferable
- Program management experience preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel to ensure global team alignment
- Good English language skill
- Basic German Language skills preferable
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,883.03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Professional Band.