Ihr Curriculum Vitae (CV - Lebenslauf) muss ordentlich und genau verfasst sein. Schließlich handelt es sich um das Herzstück Ihrer Bewerbung. Wie Sie dabei vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier:
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. INNIO’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
- The Lead Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for driving technical supplier development to gain exceptional product quality, customer value beyond expectations and optimized Cost of Quality.
- Hold a key technical leadership position, affecting part quality for both installed base and new Units
- Act as primary interface between suppliers & INNIO internal functions and work in collaboration with Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Engineering to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements
- Support commercial activities with technical and quality input
- Key participant in the supplier approval process and provide input on Quality System, Manufacturing, Technology and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) evaluations
- Ensure that suppliers comply with quality procedures & requirements, including technical regulations & standards by owning the surveillance process and perform supplier audits
- Lead qualification projects for new parts and NPI, participate design & tollgate reviews
- Lead efforts to reduce product defects and cost of quality, run Root Cause Analyses when necessary and dispose supplier deviation requests and non-conformities
- Lead supplier development activities: drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers, improve cycle times and delivery performance by using INNIO´s quality tools and Lean Six Sigma
- Lead supplier quality reviews and provide quality input for supplier scorecards
- Significant experience in electrical/electronic and/or mechanical engineering and/or production
- Strong project management, analytical and strategy development skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitating skills
- “Hands-on” and “everything goes” attitude
- Business fluent in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time in Europe and globally
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Degree in electrical/electronic and/or mechanical engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Appropriate professional experience with controls and ignition technology
- RCA Leader certification
- Experience on ISO9001 and ISO14001 and Auditing experience
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience in Oracle
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192,58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Lead Professional Band.
Sie wurden zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen? Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dann haben Sie die erste Hürde bereits geschafft. Sie sollten sich nun die Zeit nehmen, sich auf das Bewerbungsgespräch optimal vorzu-bereiten. Nutzen Sie verschiedene Informatio
Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine laufende Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, worauf man achten soll und welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in