Equipment OTR Finance Analyst (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
This role’s key responsibilities comprise the OTR portion of the Distributed Power’s Equipment P&L sales activities. These include analytical leadership around project execution and accountability for the planning and reporting of financial metrics. This role drives the cash performance of the equipment P&L and works with the operational teams to track revenue and margin performance against business plan. The role is based in Jenbach, Austria and reports to the DP OTR finance leader.
- Support financial planning for new units revenue, margin and cash, including annual OP process quarterly blueprint roll-up as well as long term analytics and ad hoc reviews
- Consolidate and track quarterly performance against business plan on key financial targets, partner with operational team to drive quarterly results
- Own cash performance for the equipment P&L, partner with the operational team to identify opportunities and proactively work with all stakeholders (e.g. OTR, sales, channels team) to achieve cash targets
- Support quarterly closing, owning all cash related business process which includes cash application and factoring
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Management related subject or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant experience in finance with strong track record
- Business professional English language skills
- Superior analytical & project management skills
- Professional working style and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with cross functional teams across various time zones
A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
- Prior FP&A and/or OTR finance experience will be a plus
- Fluency in German will be a plus
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.